The Cadence Health Auxiliary supports Central DuPage and Delnor Hospitals through programs of fundraising, public awareness and community service.
Supporting Worthy Initiatives
The Cadence Health Auxiliary has been at work since 1961, raising and donating nearly $10 million to support:
- Facilities enhancement projects
- Medical equipment purchases
- Community service programs
- Wellness initiatives
- HomeCare Physicians, which provides care for homebound patients
- Scholarships, awarded annually
Get Involved: Join the Auxiliary
It’s easy to become involved with the Cadence Health Auxiliary. Membership is open to any adult who is interested in actively supporting Cadence Health by volunteering at the hospitals, or by assisting events in the community.
Membership is free to hospital volunteers. Other individuals may join the Auxiliary at several levels:
- Active Membership $25
- Life Membership
- Adult Active Volunteer with more than 100 hours
For more information call (630) 933-4119.