Patient Advisory Councils
Adult Patient Advisory Council
Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) values your input on how we can improve our patient experience. We are recruiting members for a patient and family advisory council. The purpose of this council is to enhance the delivery of health care at CDH via a collaborating partnership between patients, families and medical professionals.
We are seeking patients and families from diverse backgrounds who have had various experiences within the CDH healthcare system. We are asking council members to commit to a two-year term, meeting on a monthly basis. Potential council members should have the following:
- An interest in improving the healthcare experience at CDH
- A positive attitude
- Focus on finding solutions instead of dwelling on problems
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals
- Ability to see beyond personal experiences and share insights that can be used to benefit others
If you are interested in learning more, please call the CDH Department of Professional Development at 630.933.6697.
Pediatric Family Advisory Council
The Pediatric Family Advisory Council was formed to improve care for children served at CDH. Comprised of parents and hospital representatives, the council provides information and resources to support children and their families. If you are interested in learning more about the Pediatric Family Advisory Council, please call 630.933.6459 or click here.