You can schedule an appointment with Central DuPage Hospital for an outpatient diagnostic procedure (MRI, Ultrasound, CAT Scan) or pre-admission tests.
To save time, please have your insurance information ready when you call, which will help us register by phone more quickly and can help you save time later when you arrive for your appointment.
Please call 630-933-5000 or toll-free 800-521-9880 to register for the following procedures:
- Autologous blood donation
- CAT scan
- DEXA bone density scans at multiple locations:
- Diabetes education
- Food and nutritional counseling
- Laboratory tests, including blood and urine testing
- Lung Diagnostic Center
- Mammogram at multiple locations:
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Bartlett Convenient Care Center
- Charlestowne Convenient Care Center
- Danada Convenient Care Center
- Glen Ellyn Convenient Care Center
- River North Convenient Care Center
- Stratford Convenient Care Center
- Maternal-fetal medicine services
- MRI / CAT Scan
- Neurodiagnostic procedures
- Non-invasive cardiology procedures, including catheterization
- Nuclear medicine tests
- Pediatric subspecialty appointments
- Pre-procedure testing at multiple locations:
- Radiology services, including X-ray
- Be given complete and current information about your injury or illness, course of treatments and outcomes of care, including unanticipated outcomes, in a manner that you can understand.
- Participate in decisions about your diagnosis, plan of care, treatment and discharge.
- Know the potential risks and benefits of procedures and treatments.
- Receive an itemized bill and an explanation of charges in a manner that you can understand.
For Patients with Special Communication Needs
We offer communication assistance (patient or patient companion) through a confidential language or American Sign Language interpreter at no cost to you. We also offer auxiliary aids for the deaf and hard of hearing including TTYs, written materials, telephone handset amplifiers, assistive listening devices, television closed captioning and writing tablets. All services are confidential and available at no cost to you. Please notify any hospital staff if you or your companion need communication assistance or contact Interpreter Services at 630-933-2317 or the Hospital TTY at 630-933-4833.
Additional Information, Education and Communication Regarding Your Rights as Our Patient
Need More Information?
For more information about services of Central DuPage Hospital or to find a physician, call our Information and Physician Referral hotline at 630-933-4234 (4CDH) and TTY for the hearing impaired 630-933-4833.