Women and Infant Services
With state-of-the art resources, unmatched in Chicago’s western suburbs, Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) provides a complete range of women’s services in obstetrics and gynecology. That’s why women throughout DuPage, Kane, Will and DeKalb counties choose CDH for their prenatal, obstetric and gynecologic care.
Excellent care. Excellent Service. For every patient. Every day.
You deserve safe, quality care in an environment designed just for women and newborns. At CDH, the latest advances in technology and patient care are embraced and implemented. These advanced medical services are delivered along with comforting amenities that ensure that every woman and infant receive the best possible care. We offer:
- Obstetricians and anesthesiologists, in-house 24 hours a day
- Nursery staffed by registered nurses, 24 hours a day
- Suites with central fetal monitoring for high-risk pregnancies
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) staffed by in-house neonatologists and highly trained registered nurses
Maternal-fetal medicine for high-risk pregnancies
With luxurious private suites in the Labor and Delivery and Mother Baby units, CDH offers comfort, a little pampering and peace of mind. Read more about the amenities we offer new mothers and babies.
Always Thinking. Always Caring.™
Always Thinking. Always Caring.™ It inspires everything we do. Everything we think. And every patient we care for. The healthcare professionals in Obstetrics & Gynecology at CDH are committed to finding and applying the latest medical and technological advances in the field, balanced with sensitivity to the needs of women and their infants. The experienced and highly trained women and infant staff includes:
- Physicians on our medical staff
- Board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology*
- Maternal-fetal specialists*
- Other specialists as needed*
- Specially trained registered nurses
- A perinatal nurse practitioner
- Neonatal nurse practitioners
- Certified lactation consultants
- Patient care technicians
- Specialized labor & delivery surgical technicians
- Registered dietitians
- Social workers
- Spiritual leaders
Obstetrics & Gynecology/Women and Infant Services are provided throughout Central DuPage Hospital.
For more information or for a physician referral to an obstetrician/gynecologist on the medical staff at CDH, please call 630.933.4234 (4CDH). TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833.
*In the spirit of keeping you well informed, the physicians identified are neither agents nor employees of the hospital or any of its affiliate organizations. These physicians have selected our facilities as the place where they want to treat and care for patients.