Urological Care for Men and Women
Central DuPage Hospital offers the latest treatment methods and surgical techniques to treat urological conditions in men, women and children. Our goal is to enable patients to return to normal activities soon after treatment.
Physicians in the Department of Urology utilize state-of-the-art treatment methods. These physicians are experienced in traditional treatments, as well as the newest surgical methods, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries. We also use non-surgical treatment methods when appropriate.
Services are customized to each patient’s needs. Our services include:
- Surgical treatment of prostate cancer, including robotic prostatectomy
- Cryosurgery treatment for renal (kidney) tumors
- Laparoscopic hand-assisted nephrectomy (removal of kidney)
- Greenlight laser treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Treatment for male and female incontinence, including use of interstim implants
- Treatment of male incontinence with insertion of artificial urinary sphincter
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction using penile implants
- Pediatric surgery, including DeFlux injections for urinary reflux, and the latest treatments for congenital and acquired urological conditions
The urology team at CDH includes nearly 15 physicians board-certified in urology. Nurses with specialized urology training also are vital members of the team.
Call for an Appointment
For a referral to a urologist at CDH, please call 630-933-4234 (4CDH).