CDH is one of the largest surgical hospitals in Illinois. CDH has a total of 24 operating rooms providing surgical services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The surgeons on the CDH medical staff span virtually all surgical disciplines:
- Bariatric Surgery (for weight loss)
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- ENT (Ear-Nose-Throat/Otolaryngology) Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (cosmetic and reconstructive)
- Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urology Surgery
On the Leading Edge in Surgical Innovation
Our surgeons are leaders in using surgical innovations that offer greater precision, faster healing and less pain. Whenever appropriate, we’re doing more to bring better surgical solutions to our patients.
- Robotic surgery using the revolutionary da vinci® surgical system
- Minimally invasive orthopedic procedures
- Image-guided technology for neurosurgery and sinus procedures
- More than 21,000 surgical procedures each year
- One of the busiest surgical hospitals in Illinois
- Expertise in a full range of surgical areas, from bariatric to urological surgery
Central DuPage Hospital performs a full spectrum of surgical services for adults and children. With over 21,000 surgical and endoscopic procedures performed annually, Central DuPage Hospital is one of the busiest surgical hospitals in Illinois.
Surgeons here utilize techniques and technologies that offer patients optimal results – from minimally invasive surgeries that use tiny incisions, to image-guided technologies that enhance precision for neurosurgical procedures.
Many surgical procedures are now performed on an outpatient basis, so patients can recover in the comfort of their own homes. More complex procedures may require a stay in the hospital.
Patients here benefit from the expertise of board-certified physicians who specialize in particular types of surgery. Surgical staff includes:
- Cardiovascular surgeons
- ENT surgeons
- General surgeons
- Gynecologic surgeons
- Pediatric surgeons
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Orthopaedic surgeons
These surgeons are backed by a team dedicated to surgical excellence, including:
- Board-certified anesthetists (MDs)
- Certified registered nurse anesthetists
- Registered professional nurses
- Surgical assistants
- Certified surgical technologists
- Perioperative care technicians
- Other specialized staff as needed
Location and Hours
Please follow your Physician's instructions regarding the time and location of your surgery.
Call for an Appointment
To schedule a surgical consultation or procedure, please call 630.933.5000. For more information contact patient access for Central DuPage Hospital at 630.933.1171. TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833.
*In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, the physicians identified are neither agents nor employees of Central DuPage Hospital or any of its affiliate organizations. These physicians have selected our facilities as the place where they want to treat and care for their patients.