If you or someone you know struggles with a drug or alcohol addiction, turn to the caring professionals at Cadence Health Behavioral Health Services (BHS). At BHS, patients benefit from a range of coordinated services, available on an inpatient and outpatient basis for adults (ages 18 +) facing drug, alcohol and other types of addiction.
Our structured programs address the behavioral, emotional, social and work-related difficulties that may be related to substance abuse and addiction. Cadence Health emphasizes prevention, sobriety and wellness in all addiction programs. Family involvement is encouraged in the treatment experience and family therapies focus on strengthening the patient and family unit.
Specialized services include:
- 24-hour intake
- Dual-diagnosis treatment to address combined addiction and mental health issues
- A highly coordinated team of addiction specialists including, but not limited to: physicians, therapists and certified addiction counselors
- Individualized treatment and coordination of support services
- Psycho-educational programs offering tools and insights for healthier functioning
- Medical management of detoxification
- Suboxone® treatment for narcotic/opiate dependency
Adult (ages 18+) services include:
- Medical Detoxification Program
- Residential Treatment Program
- Young Adult Program (ages 18 – 25)
- Professionals Program
Young Adult Program
Deciding upon a career, achieving an education, finding employment and learning to be financially stable are particularly challenging in today’s economy and culture. Along the way, some emerging young adults may engage in substance abuse and develop drug or alcohol dependency. The Young Adult Program offers treatment and recovery support for young adults (ages 18 – 25) and their families.
When a young adult has succumbed to an addiction, an underlying mental health issue may also be present. This is called a co-occurring disorder. The Young Adult Program is one of the few programs in the region that provides “dual-diagnosis treatment” designed to treat both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues.
The Young Adult Program consists of the following individualized treatments:
- Multiple levels of care depending on the individual’s needs
- A combination of individual and group therapy
- Psychiatric consultation as needed
- 12-step support groups for the patients, offered during and after their treatment
- Aftercare therapy groups specifically designed for young adults’ ongoing recovery process
- Education of family members regarding the appropriate response and interventions needed to assist their young adult in recovery
- Therapy groups for family members to aid in their emotional recovery
The Professionals Program provides physicians, health care professionals, attorneys and other high-accountability/licensed professionals comprehensive and confidential services to address serious alcohol addiction or abuse, drug addiction or abuse and secondary mental health concerns. Our caring staff and effective programs are dedicated to helping professionals return to their careers – and lives – as soon as possible. The program offers individualized treatment planning and evidence-based therapies in a calm and healing environment. Treatment includes individual and group therapy, as well as patient and family education. Specialty groups address mood disorders, addiction and dual diagnoses.
Professionals treated include:
- Physicians in all specialties
- Physician assistants
- Business executives
Make An Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment for addiction treatment services, please call 630.933.4000. TTY for hearing impaired 630.933.4833.
Addiction Treatment Services
Behavioral Health Services
27 W 350 High Lake Road