Disease Specific Resources*
Asthma & allergies
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Behavior/ mental health disorders
- American Cancer Society
- American Childhood Cancer Organization: Provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of childhood cancer through various means including the distribution of books and literature
- Beads of courage: Dedicated to honoring the challenging journey that these children take while experiencing cancer and related treatments
- Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation: Provides personalized events, activities and gifts to children suffering with cancer
- Cancervive: Dedicated to providing support, public education and advocacy to those who have experiences cancer
- Chemo Angels: Volunteer support group for people undergoing chemotherapy
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation: Offers a wide range of service at no charge to children living with cancer and their families
- Heavenly Hats: Collects and distributes new hats of all kinds to heroes of all ages who lose their hair due to the treatment of cancer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Provides education, support and financial assistance to patients facing the challenges related to leukemia or lymphoma
- LivingWell Resource Center: Provides comprehensive educational, supportive, and recreational programs for children, teens, and parents experiencing cancer in the family.
- Super Sibs: Provides ongoing services to help siblings of children with cancer manage through life's most challenging experiences
- Wellness House: Offers psychosocial support, education and information as a complement to medical treatment to cancer patients and their families.
- Wigs For Kids: Provides hair replacement solutions for children affected by chemotherapy, alopecia, burns and other medical conditions
Gasteroesophageal reflux (GERD)
Sickle Cell Disease
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Speech and language disorders
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
*These websites are independent resources. Central DuPage Hospital does not operate or control the content on these websites.