The pediatric psychiatrists in the pediatric program, Lurie Children's at Cadence Health, provide psychiatric evaluation and treatment services, education and advocacy to pediatric patients and their families.
Children of all ages, and from every socioeconomic background, are treated for a wide variety of problems:
- Adjustment disorders
- Emotional problems related to pediatric disorders
- Mood disorders (includes depressive and bipolar disorders)
- Developmental delays
- Childhood behavior disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
The medical professionals on the pediatric psychiatry team are committed to giving dedicated and compassionate care in an environment targeted to the needs of children and their families. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists, board certified in pediatric psychiatry
- Cadence Health registered nurses
Patient visits are scheduled in the Pediatric Outpatient Center on the first floor of Central DuPage Hospital. Enter through the East Entrance.
To request a first-time appointment, call 1-800-543-7362 (1-800-KIDS-DOC®). TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-526-0844.
*Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Cadence Health is a collaborative program between Cadence Health, now a part of Northwestern Medicine, and Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents of nor employed by Cadence Health or any of its affiliate member hospitals.