The pediatric dermatologist in the pediatric program, Lurie Children's at Cadence Health, offers the latest in diagnosis and treatment for all common and rare pediatric skin conditions. The specialist evaluates and treats:
- Alopecia Areata
- Birth marks and moles
- Diaper Rash
- Dry Skin
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Head Lice
- Hemangiomas/vascular lesions
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Molluscum Contagiosum
In addition to treating common and rare skin disorders, the pediatric specialist also provides the surgical removal of skin lesions and laser treatment for vascular lesions.
The medical professionals on the pediatric dermatology team are committed to giving dedicated and compassionate care in an environment targeted to the needs of children and their families. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists, board certified in pediatrics, dermatology, pediatric dermatology
- Cadence Health registered nurses
Patient visits are scheduled in the Pediatric Outpatient Center on the first floor of Central DuPage Hospital. Enter through the East entrance.
To request a first-time appointment, call 1-800-543-7362 (1-800-KIDS-DOC®). TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-526-0844.
* Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Cadence Health is a collaborative program between Cadence Health and Lurie Children’s. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents of nor employed by Cadence Health or any of its affiliates.