It’s time to get the complete story on joint pain treatments.
For millions of people, joint pain is… well, a pain. Please join us at our next Joint Pain Seminar to learn how we can help make life more comfortable. A multidisciplinary panel will answer your questions about joint treatments and technologies such as:
- Gender Specific Replacements
- Reverse Total Shoulder
- Pain Management
- Partial Knee Replacement (PKR)
- Radiostereometric Analysis (RSA)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
CDH Joint Basics
Third Thursday of every even month
7:00 - 8:00 PM
To register, call 630.933.4234
TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833
* In the spirit of keeping you well informed the physicians involved in the CDH orthopaedic program are neither agents of nor employees of Central DuPage Hospital or any of its affiliate member organizations. They have chosen our facilities as the place they wish to treat and care for their private patients. © 2011 Central DuPage Hospital.