Radiation Oncology Center
Convenient Access to Radiation Therapy
As a person living with cancer, you want the highest quality of care possible and to be treated efficiently so you can get back to your usual routines. Radiation therapy is now available at the CDH Radiation Oncology Center, located on the first floor of the CDH Cancer Center. The center delivers the most advanced radiation therapies.
The center has all of the modern radiation equipment that allows for individualized treatment of each and every patient, including:
- Conventional 3D Conformal Radiation
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
Patient benefits include:
- Added convenience of receiving both chemotherapy and radiation in the same building, reducing the time away from home
- Access to numerous protocols, including radiation specific protocols from the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) and various in-house radiation trials as well as a variety of chemotherapy protocols
Please contact us at 630-352-5350 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
For a map and directions to the CDH Cancer Center, please visit the Locations/Directions page.