A Bridge Between the Hospital and Home-Based Care
CNS Home Health and Hospice Services fill the gap between hospital-based inpatient care and fully independent living. These services may be appropriate for:
- Patients who prefer to recuperate from illness, injury or surgery in the familiar surroundings of their own home
- Patients who are discharged from the hospital to an assisted living or independent living facility
- Individuals with chronic or terminal disease, who do not require the acute-level care of the hospital
CNS Home Health and Hospice can help patients and their families or caregivers bridge the gap between the hospital and home for individuals with less-acute needs or with chronic or terminal illness.
We offer a wide array of services to support patients and their caregivers, and to assure a continuum of care from the hospital to the home or other living facility. Care services are customized to each individual’s needs.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Catheter care
- Care for incisions, wounds and ostomy
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Psychiatric nursing services, as an alternative to hospitalization
- Assistance with medications, including intravenous medications
- Support for cardiac patients
- Assistance with bathing, home-delivered meals and other activities of daily living
Services are administered by health professionals who are committed to delivering support needed by patients and their families or caregivers. All staff are registered, licensed and/or certified.
Home Health and Hospice staff includes:
- Nursing professionals: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, psychiatric nurses
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Therapists specialized in physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Home Aides
Location and Hours
Serving the greater DuPage area, many services are available 24 hours a day. We’re here to bring healthcare services to your home or care facility. For more information, please call 630-665-7000 or to make a referral call 630-665-7006. A physician’s order is required before a patient may be evaluated for Home Health and Hospice services.