Bartlett Center Now Open
Central DuPage Hospital and Central DuPage Physician Group are proud to announce the opening of the Physician Offices and Convenient Care Center of Central DuPage Hospital at Bartlett on Monday, August 15, 2005. The medical offices and convenient care center are located at 820 Route 59 in Bartlett at the corner of Route 59 and Stearns Road in the Bartlett Commons Shopping Center.
Please join us for a Grand Opening Celebration this Sunday.
Sunday, October 2, 2005
Noon – 4 p.m.
Route 59 & Stearns Road
Bring your family to the Grand Opening of our newest facility and enjoy good food, good fun and a good time.
The new facility will include the following physicians and medical groups:
- Dr. John Vaikutis, family medicine and Dr. Michael Vosicky, family medicine with CDPG
- Drs. Thomas Discher and Dr. JoAnn Donoghue with Midwest Heart Specialists
- Dr. David Woodard with Associated General Surgeons, S.C.
- Dr. Sheila Chhutani with DuPage Obstetrics and Gynecology, S.C.
- Convenient Care Center physicians, Drs. Kevin Most, Jeff Nielsen, Dave Hockett and Qamar Jalil
- DuPage Medical Group Family Medicine with Drs. Raymond Rojas, Monica Chirila, and Edwin Espinosa.
The Convenient Care Center of Central DuPage Hospital at Bartlett is staffed by CDH doctors and nurses, and offers services that include: mammography, lab, x-rays, sports physicals, as well as treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. The Convenient Care Center will be open during the week Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and on weekends, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
A grand opening event is being planned for the fall. Please check back for more information regarding this event.