Supporting Central DuPage Hospital through fundraising, public awareness and community service programs.
Supporting Worthy Initiatives
The Central DuPage Hospital Auxiliary has been at work since before the hospital officially opened its doors in 1964. Since its inception in 1961, the Auxiliary has raised and donated almost $10 million to Central DuPage Hospital. These funds support:
- Facilities enhancement projects
- Purchase of state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Community service programs
- Wellness initiatives
- HomeCare Physicians, which provides care for homebound patients
Scholarships, awarded annually
Get Involved: Join the Auxiliary
It’s easy to become involved with the Central DuPage Hospital Auxiliary. Membership is open to any adult who is interested in actively supporting Central DuPage Hospital – by volunteering at the hospital, or by assisting events in the community.
Membership is free to hospital volunteers. Other individuals may join the Auxiliary at several levels:
- Active Membership $25
- Contributing Membership $40
- Benefactor Membership $250
For more information call (630) 933-4119.